Herbal Ear Cleaner
Cleans Without Drugs or Chemicals
The use of an effective herbal cat and dog ear cleaner is as important as any other pet health care protocol, maybe more so. Ears can be a breeding ground that can invite infections in dogs and cats leading to serious consequences if left untreated.
Yeast Infection in Ears
The most common canine ear problem is a yeast infection which is often brought on by a high-carb diet of wheat, corn and soy in popular dog foods.
Dogs' ears respond to these allergens through an inflammatory process that stimulates excess earwax. Carbohydrates break down into sugar to feed growing yeast populations. This leads to a nurturing environment for the colonization of bacteria, yeast and even cat and dog ear mites.
Common Ear Problems
Your dog or cat may take on a musty, moldy bread smell, thinning hair and flaky skin accompanied by obsessive paw licking, head shaking, ear scratching and more scratching just about everywhere.
The unseen problem is the crushing army of hostile microorganisms your pet's immune system is forced to do battle with. As defenses weaken, your pet becomes exposed to a wide range of illnesses.
Herbal Ear Cleaner Cleans Without Drugs or Chemicals
Our herbal dog ear cleaner works three times harder than most drug or chemical solutions.
EarMist Herbal Spray
EarMist 1. quickly dissolves earwax and rinses away oily buildup with no harmful alcohol.
- Wax and oil melt away with premium grade, Kosher, non-GMO, Vegan, Vegetable Glycerin.
EarMist 2. is a potent herbal formula that works naturally against harmful invaders.
- Our proprietary herbal formula of USDA Certified Organic Echinacea, Rosemary Leaf, Grapefruit Seed Extract, and Apple Cider Vinegar is effective against a broad range of cat and dog ear conditions yet safe and gentle for all cat and dog breeds.
EarMist 3. contains a natural botanical blend that soothes your dog or cat’s itchy ears and helps promote natural wellness.
- Our own extract of USDA Certified Organic Calendula Flowers takes away dog ear itch which promotes rapid healing of tissue.
This makes your job of cleaning dog ears and cat ears quick, easy, accurate, and perfectly safe with our 100% natural triple-action formula.
Simply point the fine-mist sprayer inside your dog or cat’s ears and spray according to label directions. Rub in thoroughly at the base of each ear. Wipe clean with a dry cloth or cotton ball. Your pet will shake its head to dislodge earwax and debris.
A Natural Ingredients
- Purified Water
- Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- USDA Certified Organic Calendula Flowers
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Rosemary Leaf
- Echinacea Angustifolia
- Citric Acid
Shake well before each use. Spray in each ear as directed for 7 to 10 days, morning and evening. Rub in thoroughly. Pet will shake its head to dislodge earwax and debris.
- Cats and Small Dogs - (20 lbs. and under) - 1 spray twice daily
- Medium Dogs - (21 to 60 lbs.) - 2 sprays twice daily
- Large Dogs - (61 lbs. and over) - 3 sprays twice daily
Do not exceed 3 treatments in 24 hours or as directed by a qualified medical practitioner. For ongoing maintenance, spray once each week.
NOTE: At first, your cat or dog will most likely be startled by the "Ssss" sound of the ear spray. This is a normal reaction, also painless, harmless, and a small price to pay for safe and natural cat and dog ear cleaning.