Targets Blood, Liver, Kidneys, Gall Bladder, Colon, Lungs and Skin
Liquid dog and cat detox cleanse with Multi-herbal Multi-System action.
Every day in the United States about 93 tons of industrial waste is pumped into the air we breathe, and over 160 contaminants (including rocket fuel, arsenic, and pesticides) can be found in our nation’s tap water.
The Natural Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIH) confirms over 90% of human exposure to dioxins is through food. Dioxins are found in both industrial and environmental processes. Through absorption and storage in fat tissue, dioxins enter our food chain.
Cat and Dog Detox
Now there’s a safe, effective, non-toxic, head-to-tail cat and dog detox that can help our precious pets defend against:
- Harmful chemicals
- Toxins and Free Radicals
- Volatile Organic Compounds (Methane gases)
- Heavy Metals (Mercury, Cadmium, Arsenic, Lead)
Relivel Dog and Cat Detox
- Relivel (Rel-uh-vel) is a truly holistic, whole body, cat and dog detox for all domestic dog and cat breeds
- Only the Relivel formula targets seven (7) critical biological systems/organs at the cellular level including the blood, liver, kidneys, gall bladder, colon, lungs, and skin
- 100% drug-free, side-effect-free, alcohol-free, USDA Certified Organic whole herbs used
- Unlike other detoxicants, does not remove vitamins or minerals
- Does not kill beneficial gut bacteria
- Comes in convenient Functional Food Drops™
Relivel Natural Ingredients
Milk Thistle is our first herbal nutrient, often being referred to as the liver’s best friend. This hard-working herb plays a dual role in dog detox by (1) fortifying the liver against toxins and (2) nourishing the cellular process that repairs liver cells and promotes the regeneration of new cells. Milk thistle is well known among medical herbalists to reverse liver damage and protect against alcohol damage.
Dandelion Root is Hepatic (an effective liver tonic according to Herbal Medical texts): it acts to detoxify the liver. Cholagogue: it decongests the gallbladder by increasing bile flow. Choleretic: it acts to promote bile production. Anti-rheumatic: it stimulates cell metabolism in the body, helping the body to dump metabolic waste into the blood to be cleansed by the kidneys. Dandelion has been used as a dog detox and as a diuretic to increase urine and eliminate excess bodily fluid.
Burdock Root, essential to an effective dog detox, has been used by traditional healers to assist the kidneys in purifying the blood by removing toxins that can build up in blood. Its abundant antioxidants are helpful in protecting the liver from toxic chemicals, allowing it to process the body’s naturally occurring steroids which are helpful in achieving hormonal balance. A mild bitter, Burdock root soothes the GI tract and stimulates the gallbladder, releasing digestive juices and secreting bile to aid in appetite and digestion.
Black Walnut Hull (from the Black Walnut Tree - Juglans nigra) has been used for centuries by Native Americans as a remedy to guard against invading microorganisms and parasites. Constituents include juglone, tannin and iodine -- three powerful agents that, according to Native American healers, kill harmful microorganisms, clear up yeast and fungal infections, and destroy over 100 different types of parasite.
Uva ursi (Bearberry) is best known among herbal medical practitioners for its ability to cleanse, heal and fortify the kidneys, bladder and urinary tract from end to end. For two thousand years natural healers have used the herb to treat nephritis, kidney stones, chronic cystitis, and as a general tonic for under-performing kidneys, liver and pancreas. Tannins in the leaves of uva ursi lower the acidity of urine, reducing the risk of uric acid buildup that leads to kidney stones, and relieving joint pain due to crystallization.
Oregano is an anti-fungal, for both internal fungal infections and external conditions. It is an anti-parasitic that kills internal worms and parasites, relieving irritations such as flea-allergic dermatitis. This antioxidant prevents cell damage caused by free radicals, slows down aging and helps protect from certain cancers, macular degeneration, osteoarthritis and rheumatism. Oregano is anti-allergenic and acts to desensitize a dog or cat's involuntary allergic reaction to environmental toxins.
- Helps normalize pH levels (A slightly alkaline body is a healthy body whether it belongs to a dog, cat, or human.) Ancient and traditional herbs that are "specific" to the organs targeted
- Helps a body defend against common "bugs" (Blocking replication that can lead to illness.)
- Improves digestion and nutrient absorption (Mal-absorption of nutrients brings on nutritional deficiencies which often lead to worsening issues.) A proper diet and Relivel may help normalize blood-sugar levels (A positive step if you are also dealing with diabetes in dogs and cats.)
- Defends against allergies (This is Nature's way of fortifying the body to flush away mercury, cadmium and lead which interfere with metabolic pathways that lead to the production of Histamine and Leukotrienes.)
- May even combat the effects of aging (Oxidative stress and exposure to chemical toxins interfere with the body’s metabolic and regenerative functions. Detoxifying with Relivel keeps our companion dogs and cats looking and feeling young and healthy.)
- 12 lbs. and under—1/2 dropper twice daily)
- 13 to 25 lbs.— 1 dropper twice daily
- 26 to 55 lbs.— 2 droppers twice daily
- 56 to 100 lbs.— 3 droppers twice daily
- 101 lbs. and over— 4 droppers twice daily
Give year-round, long term, for best results, giving Relivel daily for 30 days, then withholding for the next 30 days -- one month on, one month off, throughout the years.