- Echinacea root – immunostimulant, antimicrobial, antiseptic
- Coltsfoot flower – eases cough spasms (antispasmodic), antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, good for relieving the rawness and pain of coughing
- Marshmallow root – soothes and lubricates internal tissues, soothes skin, antimicrobial, immunostimulant, soothes upper respiratory irritations that are secondary to a dry, raspy cough
- Mullein flower – antimicrobial, antiviral, cough suppressant, lubricates, soothes, and protects mucous membranes
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, USP Kosher Food Grade GMO-Free Vegetable Glycerin, Apple Cider Vinegar and Critic Acid
Give by mouth.
- Kittens and small cats (up to 5 lbs.) 1/4 dropper (5 drops) three times daily
- Medium Cats (up to 20 lbs.) 1/2 dropper (10 drops) three times daily
- Large Cats (21 lbs. and up) 1 dropper (20 drops) three times daily
Refrigerate after opening.
Average treatment time is 10 days.
NOTE: Due to the highly contagious nature of Cat Cough, we cannot accept returns of Primalix KC once the product leaves our facility, even if the bottle has not been opened. No returns, no exchanges. Sorry.